Flexible Classroom enables real-time engagement in classrooms but does not provide user management system and class scheduling system. If you already have a user management system and class scheduling system, refer to the following picture to connect Flexible Classroom with your own systems.
You need to implement the following business logic:
- Deploy an RTM Token generator on your server, and generate an RTM Token with parameters including the Agora App ID, App Certificate, and user ID. For details, see Generate an RTM Token.
- Design a RESTful API for the following three purposes:
- Check whether the user logging into the app exists in your user management system.
- Get the user's personal information and class schedule.
- Get the RTM token generated by the RTM Token Generator.
After the client gets the user ID, class ID, and RTM token, refer to the quickstart guide to call the
Please ensure that the user ID and class ID are globally unique.When the first user joins the classroom, Agora automatically creates a classroom. The classroom is destroyed one hour after the last user leaves the classroom. Agora does not store any of your business data.
launch method in the Agora Classroom SDK and pass in the user ID, class ID, and RTM token to the SDK to join a flexible classroom.